Blenheim Natural Resources appoints new director
Mr. Schaffalitzky has extensive corporate experience as an executive and independent director of public companies on both AIM and the London Stock Exchange's Main Market, as well as the Dublin, Moscow and Toronto Stock Exchanges.
Mr. Schaffalitzky is currently Chairman of AIM quoted Kibo Mining Plc, Managing Director of AIM quoted Eurasia Mining Plc and a Non-Executive Director of NEX quoted MetalNRG Plc.
With over 40 years' experience in minerals exploration, he was a founder of CSA Global, the international mining consulting group and Ivernia West Plc, where he led the exploration, discovery and development of the Lisheen zinc deposit in Ireland, as he did with the Shaimerden zinc deposit in Kazakhstan for Ennex International.
Mr. Schaffalitzky is a European Geologist, as recognised by the European Federation of Geologists, a Fellow of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, a Chartered Engineer, and a Professional Geologist (Institute of Geologists of Ireland). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST