Blenheim Natural Resources announces board changes
Mr. Cleverly, Executive Chairman of African Potash, was called to the Bar in 1990, and subsequently founded Trafalgar Chambers establishing himself as the youngest head of chambers in the last century.
In addition to his legal work, Mr. Cleverly is also the Chief Executive Officer of the Made in Africa Foundation, a UK non-profit organisation established to assist the development of the African continent by providing first-stage funding for the feasibility studies and business development of large-scale infrastructure projects based in the region.
Mr. Cleverly is also a regular presenter on TV and radio, and a contributor to newspapers and magazines on subjects regarding Africa and African development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership