Blancco Technology Group names chief strategy officer
Most recently, Mr. Stiennon served as Chief Research Analyst at IT-Harvest, where he researched and reported on over 1,400 IT security vendors.
Many in the industry recognize him from his days as Vice President of Research at Gartner Inc. from 2000 to 2004, where his forward-thinking insights and questioning of the corporate status quo earned him Gartner’s Thought Leadership Award in 2003.
His analysis of data security trends also led to an impressive profile in Network World’s list of “The 50 Most Powerful People in Networking.” He has since become one of the most sought-after speakers at over 28 conferences across three continents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
- First Data appoints Henrique De Castro as director
- nThrive appoints Carl E. Couch as CMO
- Fidelity Southern appoints Charles D. Christy as CFO
More inside POST