Blancco Technology Group names chief strategy officer
Most recently, Mr. Stiennon served as Chief Research Analyst at IT-Harvest, where he researched and reported on over 1,400 IT security vendors.
Many in the industry recognize him from his days as Vice President of Research at Gartner Inc. from 2000 to 2004, where his forward-thinking insights and questioning of the corporate status quo earned him Gartner’s Thought Leadership Award in 2003.
His analysis of data security trends also led to an impressive profile in Network World’s list of “The 50 Most Powerful People in Networking.” He has since become one of the most sought-after speakers at over 28 conferences across three continents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
More inside POST