BlackRock strengthens alternatives business with senior appointment
Mr. Meisinger joins BlackRock from Man Group, the hedge fund, where he was most recently Head of Business Strategy at FRM, the hedge fund solutions business of Man Group.
During his eight years with the firm, Mr. Meisinger held several senior roles including Head of Client Services, and also served as a member of the management committee.
Before joining Man Group in 2006, he held management positions with AXA Investment Managers in Frankfurt and London. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST