BlackRock strengthens alternatives business with senior appointment
Mr. Meisinger joins BlackRock from Man Group, the hedge fund, where he was most recently Head of Business Strategy at FRM, the hedge fund solutions business of Man Group.
During his eight years with the firm, Mr. Meisinger held several senior roles including Head of Client Services, and also served as a member of the management committee.
Before joining Man Group in 2006, he held management positions with AXA Investment Managers in Frankfurt and London. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Lukoil Q4 sales increased 7% Earnings