BlackRock strengthens alternatives business with senior appointment
Mr. Meisinger joins BlackRock from Man Group, the hedge fund, where he was most recently Head of Business Strategy at FRM, the hedge fund solutions business of Man Group.
During his eight years with the firm, Mr. Meisinger held several senior roles including Head of Client Services, and also served as a member of the management committee.
Before joining Man Group in 2006, he held management positions with AXA Investment Managers in Frankfurt and London. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Henkel 2016 sales reached new record Earnings