BlackRock strengthens alternatives business with senior appointment
Mr. Meisinger joins BlackRock from Man Group, the hedge fund, where he was most recently Head of Business Strategy at FRM, the hedge fund solutions business of Man Group.
During his eight years with the firm, Mr. Meisinger held several senior roles including Head of Client Services, and also served as a member of the management committee.
Before joining Man Group in 2006, he held management positions with AXA Investment Managers in Frankfurt and London. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST