BlackRock strengthens alternatives business with senior appointment
Mr. Meisinger joins BlackRock from Man Group, the hedge fund, where he was most recently Head of Business Strategy at FRM, the hedge fund solutions business of Man Group.
During his eight years with the firm, Mr. Meisinger held several senior roles including Head of Client Services, and also served as a member of the management committee.
Before joining Man Group in 2006, he held management positions with AXA Investment Managers in Frankfurt and London. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Malaysia inflation drops in June Economy