Blackbaud EVP Charles T. Cumbaa to retire
During his tenure, Mr. Cumbaa has also served as president of the Enterprise Business Unit and led the company's mergers and acquisitions activities.
Previously, he served as an executive vice president with Intertech Information Management and president and chief executive officer of Cognitech a software company he founded.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Cumbaa was employed by McKinsey & Company.
He holds a BA from Mississippi State University and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is a member of the board of directors of ARMCO and Dexter-Chaney. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST