Blackbaud EVP Charles T. Cumbaa to retire
During his tenure, Mr. Cumbaa has also served as president of the Enterprise Business Unit and led the company's mergers and acquisitions activities.
Previously, he served as an executive vice president with Intertech Information Management and president and chief executive officer of Cognitech a software company he founded.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Cumbaa was employed by McKinsey & Company.
He holds a BA from Mississippi State University and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is a member of the board of directors of ARMCO and Dexter-Chaney. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
- AzurRx BioPharma adds Charles J Casamento to board
More inside POST