Blackbaud EVP Charles T. Cumbaa to retire
During his tenure, Mr. Cumbaa has also served as president of the Enterprise Business Unit and led the company's mergers and acquisitions activities.
Previously, he served as an executive vice president with Intertech Information Management and president and chief executive officer of Cognitech a software company he founded.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Cumbaa was employed by McKinsey & Company.
He holds a BA from Mississippi State University and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is a member of the board of directors of ARMCO and Dexter-Chaney. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST