Blackbaud EVP Charles T. Cumbaa to retire
During his tenure, Mr. Cumbaa has also served as president of the Enterprise Business Unit and led the company's mergers and acquisitions activities.
Previously, he served as an executive vice president with Intertech Information Management and president and chief executive officer of Cognitech a software company he founded.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Cumbaa was employed by McKinsey & Company.
He holds a BA from Mississippi State University and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is a member of the board of directors of ARMCO and Dexter-Chaney. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership