Black Stone Minerals reports Jeff Wood as incoming CFO
Mr. Wood brings over 20 years of senior financial leadership and capital markets experience, most recently as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Siluria Technologies, Inc., an innovator of process technologies for the energy and petrochemical industries.
Prior to Siluria, Mr. Wood was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, a publicly traded master limited partnership with upstream, midstream, and minerals operations.
Prior to Eagle Rock, Mr. Wood spent 11 years at Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc. in a number of investment banking and investment management positions focused primarily on the MLP sector.
Mr. Wood started his career in public accounting with Price Waterhouse LLP.
He has an MBA from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business and a BA from Baylor University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST