Black Stone Minerals reports Jeff Wood as incoming CFO
Mr. Wood brings over 20 years of senior financial leadership and capital markets experience, most recently as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Siluria Technologies, Inc., an innovator of process technologies for the energy and petrochemical industries.
Prior to Siluria, Mr. Wood was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, a publicly traded master limited partnership with upstream, midstream, and minerals operations.
Prior to Eagle Rock, Mr. Wood spent 11 years at Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc. in a number of investment banking and investment management positions focused primarily on the MLP sector.
Mr. Wood started his career in public accounting with Price Waterhouse LLP.
He has an MBA from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business and a BA from Baylor University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Harley-Davidson Q1 profit drops 24% Earnings
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies