Black Stone Minerals reports Jeff Wood as incoming CFO
Mr. Wood brings over 20 years of senior financial leadership and capital markets experience, most recently as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Siluria Technologies, Inc., an innovator of process technologies for the energy and petrochemical industries.
Prior to Siluria, Mr. Wood was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, a publicly traded master limited partnership with upstream, midstream, and minerals operations.
Prior to Eagle Rock, Mr. Wood spent 11 years at Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc. in a number of investment banking and investment management positions focused primarily on the MLP sector.
Mr. Wood started his career in public accounting with Price Waterhouse LLP.
He has an MBA from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business and a BA from Baylor University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST