Black Box names Anthony Massetti as SVP, CFO and treasurer
Mr. Massetti brings a wealth of financial acumen and experience building world class finance organizations that will assist Black Box in positioning itself as the leading Trusted Digital Partner.
Mr. Massetti was previously the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Avaya.
Prior to joining Avaya, he was the SVP and Chief Financial Officer of NCR Corporation. At NCR, he had operational as well as financial responsibilities.
Prior to joining NCR, Mr. Massetti was CFO for QLogic Corporation and served as Vice President, Finance for SanDisk Corporation.
He started his career with IBM Corporation and steadily progressed through numerous finance leadership roles of increasing responsibility.
Mr. Massetti holds a B.B.A. in business administration from Pace University.
Timothy C. Huffmyer will remain with the Company as Vice President, Finance, and will assist with the transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
More inside POST