Black Box CFO Anthony J. Massetti to step down
Mr. Massetti joined Black Box as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer on November 17, 2016.
Mr. Massetti previously was the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Avaya. He was the SVP and Chief Financial Officer of NCR Corporation. At NCR he had operational as well as financial responsibilities.
Prior to joining NCR, Mr. Massetti was CFO for QLogic Corporation and served as Vice President, Finance for SanDisk Corporation. He started his career with IBM Corporation and steadily progressed through numerous finance leadership roles of increasing responsibility.
Mr. Massett holds a B.B.A. in business administration from Pace University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership