Black Box CFO Anthony J. Massetti to step down
Mr. Massetti joined Black Box as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer on November 17, 2016.
Mr. Massetti previously was the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Avaya. He was the SVP and Chief Financial Officer of NCR Corporation. At NCR he had operational as well as financial responsibilities.
Prior to joining NCR, Mr. Massetti was CFO for QLogic Corporation and served as Vice President, Finance for SanDisk Corporation. He started his career with IBM Corporation and steadily progressed through numerous finance leadership roles of increasing responsibility.
Mr. Massett holds a B.B.A. in business administration from Pace University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST