Black Box CFO Anthony J. Massetti to step down
Mr. Massetti joined Black Box as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer on November 17, 2016.
Mr. Massetti previously was the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Avaya. He was the SVP and Chief Financial Officer of NCR Corporation. At NCR he had operational as well as financial responsibilities.
Prior to joining NCR, Mr. Massetti was CFO for QLogic Corporation and served as Vice President, Finance for SanDisk Corporation. He started his career with IBM Corporation and steadily progressed through numerous finance leadership roles of increasing responsibility.
Mr. Massett holds a B.B.A. in business administration from Pace University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST