Bitauto president Jingning Shao resigns
Mr. Shao has served as Bitauto's director and president since 2010. He joined the company in 2009 as chief operating officer.
Prior to joining Bitauto, Mr. Shao was the general manager of Sina Corporation's business operation department from 2007 to 2009 and the editor-in-chief of Sina's automotive channel from 2000 to 2009.
From 1995 to 2000, Mr. Shao was a journalist and editor for newspapers of China Business Media Corporation Limited.
He received his bachelor's degree in literature from Capital Normal University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
- Cathay Pacific CEO Ivan Chu to step down
- Cheetah Mobile appoints Zhenyu Vincent Jiang as CFO
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
More inside POST