Bitauto Holdings appoints Lei Zhu as CTO
Before joining Bitauto, Mr. Zhu served for two years as Vice President of Didi Chuxing where he was also General Manager of its Commercial Business Division.
Before joining Didi Chuxing, Mr. Zhu worked at Baidu from 2007 to 2012, in charge of various business functions including vertical search technology, cloud computing, and big data analytics.
Mr. Zhu holds an MBA from Tsinghua University and a bachelor's degree in Science from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
- PCCW appoints Guanglu Shao as director
- Xinyuan Real Estate appoints Yifan Li as director
- Carnival Group Intl names Tsai Tson as executive director
- Yum China appoints two executives
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership