Bitauto Holdings appoints Lei Zhu as CTO
Before joining Bitauto, Mr. Zhu served for two years as Vice President of Didi Chuxing where he was also General Manager of its Commercial Business Division.
Before joining Didi Chuxing, Mr. Zhu worked at Baidu from 2007 to 2012, in charge of various business functions including vertical search technology, cloud computing, and big data analytics.
Mr. Zhu holds an MBA from Tsinghua University and a bachelor's degree in Science from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as CFO
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
More inside POST
Big Lots Q2 income $29.1 million Earnings