Bitauto Holdings appoints Lei Zhu as CTO
Before joining Bitauto, Mr. Zhu served for two years as Vice President of Didi Chuxing where he was also General Manager of its Commercial Business Division.
Before joining Didi Chuxing, Mr. Zhu worked at Baidu from 2007 to 2012, in charge of various business functions including vertical search technology, cloud computing, and big data analytics.
Mr. Zhu holds an MBA from Tsinghua University and a bachelor's degree in Science from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
More inside POST