Bitauto appoints Cynthia He as chief financial officer
Ms. He joins Bitauto from Deutsche Bank China where she ran corporate communications for the past four years.
Her previous roles have included head of investor relations for Baidu, the leading Chinese language internet search provider, advisor with international consultancy Brunswick Group and analyst with Standard & Poor's Rating Services.
Ms. He also served as Chief China Representative for Ignite! Learning, a leading US educational multimedia courseware provider.
Ms. He holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a BA from New York University's Stern School of Business.
She will succeed Andy Zhang, who will continue in his role as president of Bitauto and will work closely with Ms. He to ensure a seamless transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
- HaiKe Chemical Group appoints Jes Cui to board as CFO
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
More inside POST