Bioventus names managing director, international for EMEA
Mr. McCartney will also have responsibility for the international headquarters office in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
Mr. McCartney joins Bioventus from Stryker, where for the past 10 years he progressively grew through leadership roles in Sales, Marketing and Business Unit Management positions.
He most recently served as Vice President and General Manager of the Surgical Division of Stryker Europe and previously was General Manager, MedSurg, Stryker UK & Ireland.
He began his nearly 20-year career in the medical device industry with UK based distributors gaining experience in multiple segments including wound care, patient monitoring and diagnostic cardiology in both primary and acute healthcare settings.
Mr. McCartney has a Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of Glasgow. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert A. Ingram as chairman
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers appoints new president and COO
- Nucor promotes Leon Topalian to executive vice president
- Xerium Technologies names Mark Staton president and CEO
- Primo Water appoints Matt Sheehan as CEO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership