Bioventus names managing director, international for EMEA
Mr. McCartney will also have responsibility for the international headquarters office in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
Mr. McCartney joins Bioventus from Stryker, where for the past 10 years he progressively grew through leadership roles in Sales, Marketing and Business Unit Management positions.
He most recently served as Vice President and General Manager of the Surgical Division of Stryker Europe and previously was General Manager, MedSurg, Stryker UK & Ireland.
He began his nearly 20-year career in the medical device industry with UK based distributors gaining experience in multiple segments including wound care, patient monitoring and diagnostic cardiology in both primary and acute healthcare settings.
Mr. McCartney has a Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of Glasgow. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- American Tire Distributors appoints new CFO
- Toshiba appoints Fumio Otani as CEO of TAES
- Duke Energy appoints Theodore Craver as board member
- Nucor appoints John H. Walker as lead director
- Stanley Furniture appoints Steven Hale to board
More inside POST