BioTime appoints Jim Knight as senior vice president
Mr. Knight brings more than 20 years of experience in creating portfolio value at publicly-traded companies including, Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Elan Pharmaceuticals.
Most recently, Mr. Knight was the Vice President of Portfolio Strategy at Questcor from 2010 through 2014. Questcor was acquired by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and Mr. Knight stayed on for a transition and integration period through 2015.
Prior to Questcor, Mr. Knight was at Elan Pharmaceuticals from 2001 to 2008, where he led a global strategic marketing team, working closely with collaborators at Biogeny.
Mr. Knight started his career in the research group at Biogen, before moving to sales and market analysis roles.
He has a BS in Biology from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and an MBA in High Technology from Northeastern University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST