BioTime appoints Jim Knight as senior vice president
Mr. Knight brings more than 20 years of experience in creating portfolio value at publicly-traded companies including, Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Elan Pharmaceuticals.
Most recently, Mr. Knight was the Vice President of Portfolio Strategy at Questcor from 2010 through 2014. Questcor was acquired by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals and Mr. Knight stayed on for a transition and integration period through 2015.
Prior to Questcor, Mr. Knight was at Elan Pharmaceuticals from 2001 to 2008, where he led a global strategic marketing team, working closely with collaborators at Biogeny.
Mr. Knight started his career in the research group at Biogen, before moving to sales and market analysis roles.
He has a BS in Biology from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and an MBA in High Technology from Northeastern University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
More inside POST
Tele2 turns to profit in Q2 Earnings