BioHiTech appoints former Walmart executive to board
Mr. Fuller recently completed a thirty-year career at Walmart where he last held the position of Senior Vice President.
During that tenure, he also served as one of twelve executives on the Walmart's Global Sustainability Steering Committee providing direction for the company's sustainability efforts. For over 20 years, he led the teams which provided both property management and maintenance for Walmart's global portfolio.
Beginning in 2008, Mr. Fuller has served as a member of the Board of Advisors of Global Healthcare Capital, a healthcare investor and asset manager for opportunities in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia.
He also served on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of REAP (Real Estate Associate Program), an organization opening opportunities for minorities in commercial real estate.
Mr. Fuller received his BS in Agricultural Economics from Arkansas State University and his JD from the University of Arkansas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST
Swiss inflation rises in July Economy