Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
Dr. Ghosh joins Biogen from E-Scape Bio, where he served as chief scientific officer.
Prior to heading discovery efforts for Alzheimer’s disease and neurodegenerative disorders at E-Scape Bio, Dr. Ghosh served as vice president, Global Head of Neuroscience Discovery and Biomarkers at Roche.
Prior to joining industry, Dr. Ghosh served as a professor on the neuroscience faculties of the Johns Hopkins University and the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Ghosh received a BS in Physics from the California Institute of Technology, a Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Stanford University, and postdoctoral training at Harvard Medical School.
He is the author of more than 90 scientific publications. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST
Porsche Q1 profit climbed 49 percent Earnings
Taiwan's CPI increases slightly Economy