Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
Dr. Ghosh joins Biogen from E-Scape Bio, where he served as chief scientific officer.
Prior to heading discovery efforts for Alzheimer’s disease and neurodegenerative disorders at E-Scape Bio, Dr. Ghosh served as vice president, Global Head of Neuroscience Discovery and Biomarkers at Roche.
Prior to joining industry, Dr. Ghosh served as a professor on the neuroscience faculties of the Johns Hopkins University and the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Ghosh received a BS in Physics from the California Institute of Technology, a Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Stanford University, and postdoctoral training at Harvard Medical School.
He is the author of more than 90 scientific publications. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- C&W Services appoints Scott Conover as director
- Boston Beer director Jay Margolis to retire
- Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
- Akcea Therapeutics appoints three to board
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
More inside POST
Farmer Mac net income $64.2 million Earnings