Biocept names VP, strategy & corporate communications
Most recently, Mr. Moskowitz was Vice President, Investor Relations at Trovagene, a publicly traded molecular diagnostics company.
He previously was on Wall Street and served as Director of Equity Research at Caris & Co. and as Head of Healthcare Research at Friedman Billings Ramsey.
During his tenure in the financial services industry, Mr. Moskowitz also held analyst positions at UBS Warburg and Roth Capital Partners. In 2011, he received the StarMine Analyst Award as the top stock picker among U.S. Biotechnology Analysts.
Mr. Moskowitz has also performed strategic advisory work and capital markets planning for several emerging biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostics companies.
He earned his BS in Pharmacy from Rutgers University and his MBA in Finance and Pharmaceutical Industry Studies at Fairleigh Dickinson University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST