BioAmber appoints Raymond J. Land as interim CFO
Mr. Land has served on BioAmber's Board since 2011.
Prior to his retirement, he served as Sr. VP and CFO of Clarient, a cancer diagnostics company.
Mr. Land was Senior VP and CFO of Safeguard Scientifics and Senior VP and CFO for Genencor International from 1997 until its acquisition in 2005.
Mr. Land has also held various positions at Campbell Soup Company Inc. and at Coopers & Lybrand, an accounting firm. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- C.H. Robinson appoints Timothy C. Gokey as director
- BioAmber appoints Richard P. Eno as CEO
- BioAmber appoints Mario Settino as CFO
- WEX appoints David Cooper as chief technology officer
- Buffalo Wild Wings names Santiago Abraham as CIO
More inside POST
Red Hat Q2 revenue up 21% in USD Earnings