BioAmber appoints Raymond J. Land as interim CFO
Mr. Land has served on BioAmber's Board since 2011.
Prior to his retirement, he served as Sr. VP and CFO of Clarient, a cancer diagnostics company.
Mr. Land was Senior VP and CFO of Safeguard Scientifics and Senior VP and CFO for Genencor International from 1997 until its acquisition in 2005.
Mr. Land has also held various positions at Campbell Soup Company Inc. and at Coopers & Lybrand, an accounting firm. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- BioAmber appoints Mario Settino as CFO
- WEX appoints David Cooper as chief technology officer
- Buffalo Wild Wings names Santiago Abraham as CIO
- Carlson Rezidor names Kevin Carl global chief IT officer
- Communications Systems appoints Mark Fandrich as CFO
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings
Tyson Foods Q3 profit down Earnings