BioAmber appoints Raymond J. Land as interim CFO
Mr. Land has served on BioAmber's Board since 2011.
Prior to his retirement, he served as Sr. VP and CFO of Clarient, a cancer diagnostics company.
Mr. Land was Senior VP and CFO of Safeguard Scientifics and Senior VP and CFO for Genencor International from 1997 until its acquisition in 2005.
Mr. Land has also held various positions at Campbell Soup Company Inc. and at Coopers & Lybrand, an accounting firm. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- WEX appoints David Cooper as chief technology officer
- Buffalo Wild Wings names Santiago Abraham as CIO
- Carlson Rezidor names Kevin Carl global chief IT officer
- Communications Systems appoints Mark Fandrich as CFO
- Trident Developments makes senior appointments
More inside POST
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership