Billy Bishop new CEO of Blue Buffalo Pet Products
Mr. Bishop has served as Company's President since 2012 and has served as Chief Operating Officer since 2003.
He co-founded the Blue Buffalo Company in 2002. He has been leading Marketing, Product Development and Operations since Company's founding.
Mr. Bishop was Vice President of Marketing at SoBe leading its ground breaking guerilla marketing strategy until its sale to Pepsi in 2001. He was also an Account Manager at Sierra Communications from 1993 to 1995.
Mr. Bishop has a BA in Sports Marketing from Ohio Wesleyan University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST