Bill Levis to retire as president and COO of PSEG Power
Mr. Levis is also a member of PSEG’s Executive Officer Group (EOG).
Mr. Levis joined PSEG in 2007 after having worked at Exelon in nuclear operations and before that held positions with Ontario Hydro and Carolina Power and Light.
He has served on the executive committee of the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI), on the board of directors of the Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited (NEIL) and as a member of the Institute of Nuclear Power operators (INPO).
Mr. Levis graduated from the Naval Academy and retired from the Navy reserve as a commander. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST
Lukoil Q4 sales increased 7% Earnings
Transfer your message to others Leadership