Bill Levis to retire as president and COO of PSEG Power
Mr. Levis is also a member of PSEG’s Executive Officer Group (EOG).
Mr. Levis joined PSEG in 2007 after having worked at Exelon in nuclear operations and before that held positions with Ontario Hydro and Carolina Power and Light.
He has served on the executive committee of the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI), on the board of directors of the Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited (NEIL) and as a member of the Institute of Nuclear Power operators (INPO).
Mr. Levis graduated from the Naval Academy and retired from the Navy reserve as a commander. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Wireless Telecom Group appoints Daniel Monopoli as CTO
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
More inside POST