Bill Levis to retire as president and COO of PSEG Power
Mr. Levis is also a member of PSEG’s Executive Officer Group (EOG).
Mr. Levis joined PSEG in 2007 after having worked at Exelon in nuclear operations and before that held positions with Ontario Hydro and Carolina Power and Light.
He has served on the executive committee of the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI), on the board of directors of the Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited (NEIL) and as a member of the Institute of Nuclear Power operators (INPO).
Mr. Levis graduated from the Naval Academy and retired from the Navy reserve as a commander. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
More inside POST