Bill Holden joins Vistra Energy as CFO
Mr. Holden possesses more than three decades of experience in the regulated and competitive energy markets.
Mr. Holden previously held numerous roles over 20 years at GenOn Energy, Inc./Mirant Corporation, culminating as the company’s executive vice president and chief financial officer.
He also held key treasury, risk, operational, development and international positions during his GenOn/Mirant tenure.
Mr. Holden started his career with Southern Company in 1985 and held various corporate finance roles over almost a decade.
His experience also includes, most recently, serving as executive vice president and senior advisor at The Taffrail Group, LLC, where he advised a range of domestic and overseas clients on mergers, acquisitions and post-merger integration.
Mr. Holden holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and political science from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of business administration from Emory University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST