Bicycle Therapeutics names Stephen J. Hoffman as board chairman
Dr. Hoffman is President of 10x Capital, Inc. and Senior Advisor to PDL BioPharma, Inc. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Genocea Biosciences, Inc.
Previously, he served as Managing Director at Skyline Ventures and as General Partner at TVM Capital.
Prior to TVM, Dr. Hoffman served as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Allos Therapeutics, Inc., where he also served as Chairman.
He holds a Ph.D. in bio-organic chemistry from Northwestern University and an M.D. from the University of Colorado School of Medicine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST