Bicycle Therapeutics names Stephen J. Hoffman as board chairman
Dr. Hoffman is President of 10x Capital, Inc. and Senior Advisor to PDL BioPharma, Inc. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Genocea Biosciences, Inc.
Previously, he served as Managing Director at Skyline Ventures and as General Partner at TVM Capital.
Prior to TVM, Dr. Hoffman served as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Allos Therapeutics, Inc., where he also served as Chairman.
He holds a Ph.D. in bio-organic chemistry from Northwestern University and an M.D. from the University of Colorado School of Medicine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
More inside POST