Bicycle Therapeutics names Stephen J. Hoffman as board chairman
Dr. Hoffman is President of 10x Capital, Inc. and Senior Advisor to PDL BioPharma, Inc. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Genocea Biosciences, Inc.
Previously, he served as Managing Director at Skyline Ventures and as General Partner at TVM Capital.
Prior to TVM, Dr. Hoffman served as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Allos Therapeutics, Inc., where he also served as Chairman.
He holds a Ph.D. in bio-organic chemistry from Northwestern University and an M.D. from the University of Colorado School of Medicine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST