Bicycle Therapeutics names chief scientific officer
Dr. Keen joins Bicycle from Novartis, where he served as the Cambridge (U.S.) head of oncology research. During his tenure at Novartis he was responsible for leading research from basic target identification and drug discovery through clinical trials.
Prior to his time at Novartis, Dr. Keen held positions of increasing responsibility in AstraZeneca’s UK oncology research group, ultimately leading the early lead generation group for oncology at AstraZeneca’s U.S. research site with a focus on epigenetic regulation.
Dr. Keen earned his B.A. in Natural Sciences, his Ph.D. in Virology and Cancer Biology at the University of Cambridge and completed his postdoctoral training in transcriptional biology at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
- MKS Instruments appoints Mark Gitin as vice president
- Raytheon appoints Christopher J. Davis as international president
More inside POST