BGE appoints Maria Harris Tildon to board of directors
Ms. Harris Tildon is the senior vice president for public policy and community affairs for CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, the largest healthcare insurer in the Mid-Atlantic.
She joined the company in 2006, after holding senior positions at The Century Council and with the Clinton administration.
Ms. Harris Tildon also serves on the board of Chesapeake Employers Insurance Company. She is also a member of the Baltimore City College Board of Trustees and the District of Columbia Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee.
She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from Boston University and a Juris Doctor degree from American University's Washington College of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
More inside POST
Hiring data creates risk of workplace bias Leadership