BGE appoints Maria Harris Tildon to board of directors
Ms. Harris Tildon is the senior vice president for public policy and community affairs for CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, the largest healthcare insurer in the Mid-Atlantic.
She joined the company in 2006, after holding senior positions at The Century Council and with the Clinton administration.
Ms. Harris Tildon also serves on the board of Chesapeake Employers Insurance Company. She is also a member of the Baltimore City College Board of Trustees and the District of Columbia Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee.
She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from Boston University and a Juris Doctor degree from American University's Washington College of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
More inside POST