Ms. Garvey joined the BG Staffing team through the Company's acquisition of InStaff in 2013. She continues to serve as the Division President of both InStaff and Donovan & Watkins.
Starting at InStaff in 1998 as Director of Human Resources, Ms. Garvey quickly rose through the ranks – serving as Director of Operations, VP of Operations, Senior VP of Operations, COO and ultimately CEO.
She is currently on the Advisory Board for the Dallas Regional Chamber. She also serves as President of the Dallas Executive Women's Roundtable.
In 2016, D CEO listed Ms. Garvey as one of the top Dallas 500 Business Leaders. In 2010, she was a Dallas Business Journal 'Women in Business' honoree recognizing outstanding local women business leaders who not only make a difference in their industries, but also in their communities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Boral net profit up 16% Earnings
Grubhub completes acquisition of Eat24 Companies