Ms. Garvey joined the BG Staffing team through the Company's acquisition of InStaff in 2013. She continues to serve as the Division President of both InStaff and Donovan & Watkins.
Starting at InStaff in 1998 as Director of Human Resources, Ms. Garvey quickly rose through the ranks – serving as Director of Operations, VP of Operations, Senior VP of Operations, COO and ultimately CEO.
She is currently on the Advisory Board for the Dallas Regional Chamber. She also serves as President of the Dallas Executive Women's Roundtable.
In 2016, D CEO listed Ms. Garvey as one of the top Dallas 500 Business Leaders. In 2010, she was a Dallas Business Journal 'Women in Business' honoree recognizing outstanding local women business leaders who not only make a difference in their industries, but also in their communities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership