Ms. Garvey joined the BG Staffing team through the Company's acquisition of InStaff in 2013. She continues to serve as the Division President of both InStaff and Donovan & Watkins.
Starting at InStaff in 1998 as Director of Human Resources, Ms. Garvey quickly rose through the ranks – serving as Director of Operations, VP of Operations, Senior VP of Operations, COO and ultimately CEO.
She is currently on the Advisory Board for the Dallas Regional Chamber. She also serves as President of the Dallas Executive Women's Roundtable.
In 2016, D CEO listed Ms. Garvey as one of the top Dallas 500 Business Leaders. In 2010, she was a Dallas Business Journal 'Women in Business' honoree recognizing outstanding local women business leaders who not only make a difference in their industries, but also in their communities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
- Rent-A-Center appoints Joel M. Mussat as COO
More inside POST
Delaware judge ends Anthem, Cigna merger Companies