Bezeq Israel appoints Raveh as CFO
Over the past nine years, Mr. Raveh has held senior positions in the Ofer Group, first as VP Business Development of Israel Corporation, then as CFO of ZIM Shipping Services, and most recently as CFO of XT Holdings and Shipping (formerly “Ofer Shipping” and “Ofer Group Holdings”).
Prior to these posts, Mr. Raveh spent six years with Paz Oil and the Bino Group, where he held such positions as CFO and VP Business Development.
Mr. Raveh is a certified public accountant as well as a certified attorney, and started out with Prof. Itzhak Swary & Co.
He holds a Master’s degree in Finance, cum laude, from the London Business School, and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Law, cum laude, from Tel Aviv University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Alcobra appoints David Baker as interim CEO
- BSD Crown appoints Joseph Williger as active chairman
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler to board
- Pointer Telocation promotes Yaniv Dorani to CFO
- Enzymotec appoints Erez Israeli as CEO
More inside POST