Bessemer Venture Partners promotes Talia Goldberg to vice president
Ms. Goldberg joined BVP in 2012.
Ms. Goldberg has sourced or played a significant role in the firm's investments in ServiceTitan, Raise, Pinterest, Vidyard, Wikia, Toss, 42Floors, and Dashlane, among others.
She also serves as a board observer for many of these companies.
Before joining Bessemer, Ms. Goldberg was on the founding team of an adaptive and personalized learning startup and worked at Foursquare, a location-based mobile company, as an early member of the business development team.
Ms. Goldberg graduated summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School and College of Arts & Sciences.
While in school, she was also a founding partner of the Dorm Room Fund, First Round Capital's student-run investment fund that now has investment committees across the United States. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST