Berry Plastics appoints president of its consumer packaging division
Mr. Galvez currently serves as President for Europe, Middle East, India, and Africa for the Company’s Health, Hygiene, and Specialties Division.
Mr. Galvez joined AVINTIV (which Berry acquired in 2015) in July 2011 as Vice President – Sales, Marketing, and Product Development for Europe.
Prior to joining the Company, he was the Global Commercial General Manager at Merquinsa from 2002-2011.
He has also held various global general manager and commercial roles of increasing responsibility at Monsanto in Belgium, and Dow Chemical in Switzerland.
Mr. Galvez holds a master’s and bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie in Monpellier, France.
He succeeds Tom Salmon, who was appointed as Berry’s President and Chief Operating Officer effective October 3, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
More inside POST