Berry Plastics appoints president of its consumer packaging division
Mr. Galvez currently serves as President for Europe, Middle East, India, and Africa for the Company’s Health, Hygiene, and Specialties Division.
Mr. Galvez joined AVINTIV (which Berry acquired in 2015) in July 2011 as Vice President – Sales, Marketing, and Product Development for Europe.
Prior to joining the Company, he was the Global Commercial General Manager at Merquinsa from 2002-2011.
He has also held various global general manager and commercial roles of increasing responsibility at Monsanto in Belgium, and Dow Chemical in Switzerland.
Mr. Galvez holds a master’s and bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie in Monpellier, France.
He succeeds Tom Salmon, who was appointed as Berry’s President and Chief Operating Officer effective October 3, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Celadon Group appoints Thom Albrecht as CFO
- Finish Line appoints Faisal Masud as director
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership