Berkshire Hills appoints James Moses as CFO
Mr. Moses joins Berkshire from Webster Bank where he served as Senior Vice President and Asset/Liability Manager. He joined Webster in 2011 from M&T Bank where he spent four years in various roles including head mortgage trader, deposit products pricing manager and consumer credit card product manager.
Before that, he was in bond and mortgage trading and securitization with United Benelux Investments and with Credit Suisse.
Mr. Moses earned his bachelor's degree in finance from Saint Bonaventure University and his MBA from Cornell.
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Josephine Iannelli has chosen to leave the company as of July 5, 2016, to pursue other opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership
CEVA acquires 120 new vehicles in UK Companies