Benefitfocus names Jeffrey Laborde CFO
Mr. Laborde brings to Benefitfocus extensive strategic and financial leadership experience in the technology sector.
Mr. Laborde has previously served as chief financial officer at both Infor, Inc., an enterprise resource planning software vendor, and SumTotal Systems, a human capital management software provider.
Prior to SumTotal, he served as a managing director in the San Francisco office of Goldman, Sachs & Co. in its Technology, Media & Telecom Group.
Mr. Laborde has also led teams for Credit Suisse First Boston's Technology Group and prior to that, was staff and senior auditor of Arthur Andersen LLP's Audit and Business Advisory - Enterprise Group.
He holds an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a B.S. in Commerce, Business Administration and Accounting from Washington and Lee University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM South Carolina
- Ingevity: Michael P. Smith adds new responsibilities
- Benefitfocus CFO Dennis B. Story resigns
- Denny’s appoints Brenda J. Lauderback as board chair
- Aeterna Zentaris names Carolyn Egbert board chair
- Aeterna Zentaris names VP, finance and chief accounting officer
More inside POST