Benchmark Holdings appoints Kevin Quinn as director
Mr. Quinn has over 30 years of financial experience in international business and the biosciences industry, including with FTSE 100 companies.
Mr. Quinn has for the past 11 years been Chief Financial Officer at Berendsen plc, the leading FTSE 250 European textile service business
Previously, he held senior finance positions within biosciences group Amersham plc and before that was a partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers (Prague).
Mr. Quinn will Chair the Audit Committee and sit on the Remuneration Committee. He will stand for re-election by shareholders at the next Annual General Meeting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
More inside POST