Benchmark Holdings appoints Kevin Quinn as director
Mr. Quinn has over 30 years of financial experience in international business and the biosciences industry, including with FTSE 100 companies.
Mr. Quinn has for the past 11 years been Chief Financial Officer at Berendsen plc, the leading FTSE 250 European textile service business
Previously, he held senior finance positions within biosciences group Amersham plc and before that was a partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers (Prague).
Mr. Quinn will Chair the Audit Committee and sit on the Remuneration Committee. He will stand for re-election by shareholders at the next Annual General Meeting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership