Benchmark Holdings appoints Kevin Quinn as director
Mr. Quinn has over 30 years of financial experience in international business and the biosciences industry, including with FTSE 100 companies.
Mr. Quinn has for the past 11 years been Chief Financial Officer at Berendsen plc, the leading FTSE 250 European textile service business
Previously, he held senior finance positions within biosciences group Amersham plc and before that was a partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers (Prague).
Mr. Quinn will Chair the Audit Committee and sit on the Remuneration Committee. He will stand for re-election by shareholders at the next Annual General Meeting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST