Ben Kohn named interim CEO at Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
Mr. Kohn was a Partner at the firm. Mr. Kohn joined Angelo, Gordon & Co. in 1998, where he focused on private equity and special situations. He has over 18 years of investing experience.
Previously, Mr. Kohn was in the Merger and Acquisition Group at Cowen & Company. While overseeing operations at Playboy Enterprises, Mr. Kohn will continue in his role as Managing Partner at Rizvi Traverse.
He received a B.S.M. degree from A.B. Freeman School of Tulane University and an M.B.A. from Columbia University.
The move follows the exit of Scott Flanders who has been named Chief Executive Officer of eHealth, Inc., the country’s first and largest private health insurance exchange.
Mr. Flanders, who joined the company as CEO in 2009, will remain on Playboy’s Board of Directors and will retain his ownership interest in the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST