Ben Kohn named interim CEO at Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
Mr. Kohn was a Partner at the firm. Mr. Kohn joined Angelo, Gordon & Co. in 1998, where he focused on private equity and special situations. He has over 18 years of investing experience.
Previously, Mr. Kohn was in the Merger and Acquisition Group at Cowen & Company. While overseeing operations at Playboy Enterprises, Mr. Kohn will continue in his role as Managing Partner at Rizvi Traverse.
He received a B.S.M. degree from A.B. Freeman School of Tulane University and an M.B.A. from Columbia University.
The move follows the exit of Scott Flanders who has been named Chief Executive Officer of eHealth, Inc., the country’s first and largest private health insurance exchange.
Mr. Flanders, who joined the company as CEO in 2009, will remain on Playboy’s Board of Directors and will retain his ownership interest in the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST