Bellicum Pharmaceuticals names Rick Fair as CEO
Mr. Fair joins Bellicum from Genentech/Roche, where he was Senior Vice President, Head of Oncology Global Product Strategy.
Previously, Mr. Fair held several commercial leadership positions within Genentech, including franchise leadership with P&L responsibility for its thrombolytics and oral oncolytics businesses.
Prior to Genentech, he spent nine years in the pharmaceutical business at Johnson & Johnson, holding leadership roles in marketing, managed care and reimbursement strategy, and managed care customer management.
Mr. Fair holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan, and a Masters of Business Administration from Columbia Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Italy inflation drops in May Economy