Bellicum Pharmaceuticals names Rick Fair as CEO
Mr. Fair joins Bellicum from Genentech/Roche, where he was Senior Vice President, Head of Oncology Global Product Strategy.
Previously, Mr. Fair held several commercial leadership positions within Genentech, including franchise leadership with P&L responsibility for its thrombolytics and oral oncolytics businesses.
Prior to Genentech, he spent nine years in the pharmaceutical business at Johnson & Johnson, holding leadership roles in marketing, managed care and reimbursement strategy, and managed care customer management.
Mr. Fair holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan, and a Masters of Business Administration from Columbia Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST