Bellerophon Therapeutics promotes Fabian Tenenbaum to CEO
Mr. Tenenbaum serves as Company's Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer. He served as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer of Anterios, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, from 2014 to 2016.
Prior to that, Mr. Tenenbaum served as Chief Executive Officer with Syneron Beauty from 2011 to 2014, and Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Syneron Medical from 2007 to 2011.
Prior to Syneron Medical, Mr. Tenenbaum was Vice President Americas for Radiancy, Inc., from 2002 to 2006, and Director, Commercial Operations and Corporate Development at Sunlight Medical, Inc. from 1999 to 2002.
Mr. Tenenbaum holds a Bachelor in Medicine (B.Md.) from Ben Gurion University, Israel and an MBA from Columbia Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership