Bellatrix names interim president & CEO
In the interim, the Company has appointed Brent Eshleman as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Eshleman joined Bellatrix as Executive Vice President in July 2012 and was subsequently named Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company in September 2014.
Mr. Eshleman is a seasoned industry leader with over 30 years of oil and gas industry experience and a professional engineer by trade. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership