Bellatrix names interim president & CEO
In the interim, the Company has appointed Brent Eshleman as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Eshleman joined Bellatrix as Executive Vice President in July 2012 and was subsequently named Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company in September 2014.
Mr. Eshleman is a seasoned industry leader with over 30 years of oil and gas industry experience and a professional engineer by trade. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Gran Tierra Energy appoints Sondra Scott to board
- Leis Industries appoints James Stout to board
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies