Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
Mr. Eshleman was appointed Interim President & Chief Executive Officer of the Company on November 25, 2016.
Mr. Eshleman joined Bellatrix as Executive Vice President in July 2012 and was subsequently named Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company in September 2014.
Mr. Eshleman is a seasoned industry leader with over 30 years of oil and gas industry experience and a professional engineer by trade.
In connection with Mr. Eshleman's appointment, Raymond Smith, has retired from his role as President & Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Smith was appointed President & Chief Executive Officer of True Energy Inc. (Bellatrix's predecessor company) on January 26, 2009 and has led the growth and development of Bellatrix over the past eight years.
Mr. Smith has also retired from Bellatrix's Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Gran Tierra Energy appoints Sondra Scott to board
- Leis Industries appoints James Stout to board
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
More inside POST