Bell Techlogix names Ron S. Frankenfield as new CEO
Mr. Frankenfield brings more than 30 years of relevant industry experience to his new role.
Mr. Frankenfield joins the company from Unisys where he was president of the Global Services business and had overall leadership responsibility for strategic direction, delivery operations, enterprise sales, portfolio management, and client relationships worldwide.
He also served as an executive at SAP America and at Egenera. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership