Bell Techlogix names Ron S. Frankenfield as new CEO
Mr. Frankenfield brings more than 30 years of relevant industry experience to his new role.
Mr. Frankenfield joins the company from Unisys where he was president of the Global Services business and had overall leadership responsibility for strategic direction, delivery operations, enterprise sales, portfolio management, and client relationships worldwide.
He also served as an executive at SAP America and at Egenera. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Celadon Group appoints Thom Albrecht as CFO
- Finish Line appoints Faisal Masud as director
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
More inside POST