Belden names John Stroup chairman
Mr. Stroup was appointed President, Chief Executive Officer, and member of the Board effective October 31, 2005.
From 2000 to the date of his appointment with the Company, Mr. Stroup was employed by Danaher Corporation, a manufacturer of professional instrumentation, industrial technologies, and tools and components.
At Danaher, Mr. Stroup initially served as Vice President, Business Development. He was promoted to President of a division of Danaher's Motion Group and later to Group Executive of the Motion Group.
He was Vice President of Marketing and General Manager with Scientific Technologies. He is a director of RBS Global.
Mr. Stroup received a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from Northwestern University and an M.B.A. degree from the University of California at Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
More inside POST