BeiGene names Ross Pettit as SVP, global development operations
Mr. Pettit has more than 30 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, most recently at Infinity Pharmaceuticals where he was Senior Vice President of Development Operations and responsible for the execution of the company’s clinical programs including late-stage studies in B-cell malignancies.
Before joining Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Pettit held senior roles in Clinical Operations at AMAG Pharmaceuticals, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, and Coley Pharmaceutical Group.
Mr. Pettit has also held roles in Regulatory Affairs, Program Management, Medical Affairs, and Clinical Research during his long-standing career.
He earned his undergraduate degree in Applied Sciences from the University of Kingston, London, U.K. and holds a Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management from the University of Phoenix. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST