Beazley appoints Christine LaSala as director
Ms. LaSala has recently retired as Chair of Willis Towers Watson North America.
She is a past president and CEO of WTC Captive Insurance Company and prior to that she had a career spanning more than 20 years at Johnson & Higgins where she was a partner and ultimately managed one of the largest business units.
When Johnson & Higgins was acquired by Marsh & McLennan in 1997, Ms. LaSala became a member of Marsh, Inc. board of directors and managing director and global practices leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST