Beazley appoints Christine LaSala as director
Ms. LaSala has recently retired as Chair of Willis Towers Watson North America.
She is a past president and CEO of WTC Captive Insurance Company and prior to that she had a career spanning more than 20 years at Johnson & Higgins where she was a partner and ultimately managed one of the largest business units.
When Johnson & Higgins was acquired by Marsh & McLennan in 1997, Ms. LaSala became a member of Marsh, Inc. board of directors and managing director and global practices leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST