Beazley appoints Christine LaSala as director
Ms. LaSala has recently retired as Chair of Willis Towers Watson North America.
She is a past president and CEO of WTC Captive Insurance Company and prior to that she had a career spanning more than 20 years at Johnson & Higgins where she was a partner and ultimately managed one of the largest business units.
When Johnson & Higgins was acquired by Marsh & McLennan in 1997, Ms. LaSala became a member of Marsh, Inc. board of directors and managing director and global practices leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership