Beazley appoints Christine LaSala as director
Ms. LaSala has recently retired as Chair of Willis Towers Watson North America.
She is a past president and CEO of WTC Captive Insurance Company and prior to that she had a career spanning more than 20 years at Johnson & Higgins where she was a partner and ultimately managed one of the largest business units.
When Johnson & Higgins was acquired by Marsh & McLennan in 1997, Ms. LaSala became a member of Marsh, Inc. board of directors and managing director and global practices leader. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST