Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
Mr. Ciavarella is a private business owner with over 25 years of experience in the construction, real estate and manufacturing industries.
Mr. Ciavarella is currently president of his Forte group of companies, a custom store fixture manufacturer, and chief financial officer of the Aqua Tech Group, his construction operations.
Mr. Ciavarella earned his bachelor of business administration from Wilfrid Laurier University's school of business and economics, where he graduated honours - with distinction.
He is a professional accountant who received his designation in 1994, and has served on the board of directors of Kerr Mines for over seven years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Tecsys appoints Brian Cosgrove as CFO
- Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as CFO
- Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as corporate development officer
- enGene appoints Theresa Podrebarac as CMO
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
More inside POST