Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
Mr. Ciavarella is a private business owner with over 25 years of experience in the construction, real estate and manufacturing industries.
Mr. Ciavarella is currently president of his Forte group of companies, a custom store fixture manufacturer, and chief financial officer of the Aqua Tech Group, his construction operations.
Mr. Ciavarella earned his bachelor of business administration from Wilfrid Laurier University's school of business and economics, where he graduated honours - with distinction.
He is a professional accountant who received his designation in 1994, and has served on the board of directors of Kerr Mines for over seven years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
- BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
- Accenture hires office managing director for Montreal
- Amaya CFO Daniel Sebag to step down
- CO2 appoints Richard Surprenant as SVP, CTO
More inside POST