BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
Ms. Sheriff is a Director of the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and of WestJet Airlines.
Holding an MBA from the University of Chicago, Ms. Sheriff also held progressively senior positions in marketing and strategy in her 10 years at United Airlines.
Named to the Women's Executive Network (WXN) Top 100 Women Hall of Fame, Ms. Sheriff was recognized as Woman of the Year in 2012 by Canadian Women in Communications, as one of Canada's top 25 Women of Influence, and as a Top 50 CEO by Atlantic Business Magazine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
- BMO Financial Group to appoints Darryl White as CEO
- EXFO promotes Philippe Morin to CEO
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership
I'm stuck here. Why? Leadership