BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
Ms. Sheriff is a Director of the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and of WestJet Airlines.
Holding an MBA from the University of Chicago, Ms. Sheriff also held progressively senior positions in marketing and strategy in her 10 years at United Airlines.
Named to the Women's Executive Network (WXN) Top 100 Women Hall of Fame, Ms. Sheriff was recognized as Woman of the Year in 2012 by Canadian Women in Communications, as one of Canada's top 25 Women of Influence, and as a Top 50 CEO by Atlantic Business Magazine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Yellow Pages appoints David A. Eckert as CEO
- Tecsys appoints Brian Cosgrove as CFO
- Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as CFO
- Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as corporate development officer
- enGene appoints Theresa Podrebarac as CMO
More inside POST
Sinopec's net profit surges 40% Earnings