BCA Marketplace appoints David Lis as director
Mr. Lis was Chief Investment Officer, Equities and Multi Assets, of Aviva Investors before his retirement in March 2016. He began his career as an investment analyst at NatWest, following which he became a fund manager at J Rothschild Investment Management and Morgan Grenfell.
Mr. Lis founded Windsor Investment Management, serving as managing director until its acquisition by RBS fund management arm, Capital House.
He joined Norwich Union Investment Management in 1997 (later merging to form Aviva Investors), before becoming Head of Equities in 2012 and subsequently Chief Investment Officer, Equities and Multi Assets.
Mr. Lis is a non-executive director of Melrose Industries plc and Electra Private Equity plc. He is also a director of The Investor Forum, a body launched in 2014 with the backing of the National Association of Pension Funds, the Association of British Insurers and the Investment Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST