Bayer names Sharon James head of innovation for consumer health
Dr. James, with more than 25 years' experience, joins Bayer from Reckitt Benckiser, where she most recently held the position of Senior Vice President, Head of Global Research & Development (R&D), at the company's global headquarters in Slough, UK.
Dr. James also previously held various senior roles at PepsiCo and Glaxo SmithKline.
Dr. James holds a Ph.D. in Neurobiology from University College London, Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology and a Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Biochemistry from University of London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST