Baxter appoints Stephen Oesterle to its board
Dr. Oesterle is a consultant and provides advisory services to private equity and operating companies in the healthcare industry.
Dr. Oesterle previously served as senior vice president, Medicine and Technology, at Medtronic and as a member of Medtronic’s Executive Committee.
He also held prior roles as associate professor of medicine and director of Invasive Cardiology Services at Harvard Medical School-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital, Stanford University Medical Center and Georgetown University Medical Center.
Dr. Oesterle received his bachelor's degree, summa cum laude, from Harvard University; his medical degree, cum laude, from Yale University School of Medicine; and conducted his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital.
He completed a post-doctoral fellowship in cardiology at Stanford University Medical Center. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Hilco Merchant Resources hires Seth Marks as SVP
- Veltex Corporation appoints Andreas Mauritzson as CEO
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
More inside POST