Baxter appoints Stephen Oesterle to its board
Dr. Oesterle is a consultant and provides advisory services to private equity and operating companies in the healthcare industry.
Dr. Oesterle previously served as senior vice president, Medicine and Technology, at Medtronic and as a member of Medtronic’s Executive Committee.
He also held prior roles as associate professor of medicine and director of Invasive Cardiology Services at Harvard Medical School-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital, Stanford University Medical Center and Georgetown University Medical Center.
Dr. Oesterle received his bachelor's degree, summa cum laude, from Harvard University; his medical degree, cum laude, from Yale University School of Medicine; and conducted his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital.
He completed a post-doctoral fellowship in cardiology at Stanford University Medical Center. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints interim CFO
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
More inside POST