Batelco names Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa as chairman
Backed with an extensive background, Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa served as President of Customs Affairs at the Ministry of Interior, Assistant Undersecretary for Financial, Administrative and Minor’s Estate Affairs at the Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs, as well as a previous Board Member of Batelco and Gulf Air.
Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa received a medal from the late Amir of Bahrain, Shaikh Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
He replaces Shaikh Hamad bin Abdulla Al Khalifa whose resignation was accepted by the board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bahrain
- GFH RE appoints chief commercial officer
- Maher Al Musallam officially instated as Gulf Air CEO
- Alba announces acting chief operations officer
- Mumtalakat appoints Benjo Vanlaarhoven as @bahrain GM
- Investcorp names Tony Robinson as new CFO
More inside POST