BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
In his latest role, Mr. Caby was heading the Filtration and Performance Additives North America Division.
Prior to BASF, Mr. Caby held several executive positions at Imerys in North America and Europe, in Performance Minerals, Oil & Gas and Paper.
Mr. Caby received Engineering degrees from École Polytechnique and École des Mines in Paris/France. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- Hoffmann Group appoints new digital business director
More inside POST