BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
In his latest role, Mr. Caby was heading the Filtration and Performance Additives North America Division.
Prior to BASF, Mr. Caby held several executive positions at Imerys in North America and Europe, in Performance Minerals, Oil & Gas and Paper.
Mr. Caby received Engineering degrees from École Polytechnique and École des Mines in Paris/France. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Affimed appoints Wolfgang Fischer as COO
- DEA appoints Maria Moraeus Hanssen as CEO
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
More inside POST