Mr. Lyon joins Neustar with unrivaled security expertise, having pioneered the DDoS mitigation industry when he founded Prolexic Technologies in 2003. Mr. Lyon joins Neustar with two decades of security and communications networking experience.
Prior to Neustar, Mr. Lyon was Founder and CTO of Defense.Net, a cloud-based DDoS mitigation network that was acquired by F5 Networks.
Prior to Defense.Net, he was Co-founder and CTO of BitGravity, a content delivery network (CDN) that was acquired by Tata Communications.
Early in his career, he was Founder and CTO of Prolexic Technologies, the industry’s first DDoS mitigation company, which was acquired by Akamai. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Performance Food Group appoints Kimberly S. Grant as director
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
- Leidos appoints Frank Kendall III to board
- ComScore appoints five directors
More inside POST