Mr. Lyon joins Neustar with unrivaled security expertise, having pioneered the DDoS mitigation industry when he founded Prolexic Technologies in 2003. Mr. Lyon joins Neustar with two decades of security and communications networking experience.
Prior to Neustar, Mr. Lyon was Founder and CTO of Defense.Net, a cloud-based DDoS mitigation network that was acquired by F5 Networks.
Prior to Defense.Net, he was Co-founder and CTO of BitGravity, a content delivery network (CDN) that was acquired by Tata Communications.
Early in his career, he was Founder and CTO of Prolexic Technologies, the industry’s first DDoS mitigation company, which was acquired by Akamai. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST