Barnes & Noble appoints COO
Mr. Parneros joins Barnes & Noble from Staples where he was President, North American Stores & Online.
Mr. Parneros has 30 years of leadership experience in all aspects of retail management, including operations, human resources, merchandising, e-commerce, marketing and real estate.
Mr. Parneros started his career at Staples as General Manager of its first New York City store in 1987.
Mr. Parneros worked his way up the ranks through multiple management positions, including SVP Mid-Atlantic Operations, President, US Stores, President, US Retail, and President North American Stores & Online. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership