Barnes & Noble appoints COO
Mr. Parneros joins Barnes & Noble from Staples where he was President, North American Stores & Online.
Mr. Parneros has 30 years of leadership experience in all aspects of retail management, including operations, human resources, merchandising, e-commerce, marketing and real estate.
Mr. Parneros started his career at Staples as General Manager of its first New York City store in 1987.
Mr. Parneros worked his way up the ranks through multiple management positions, including SVP Mid-Atlantic Operations, President, US Stores, President, US Retail, and President North American Stores & Online. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership