Barnes & Noble appoints COO
Mr. Parneros joins Barnes & Noble from Staples where he was President, North American Stores & Online.
Mr. Parneros has 30 years of leadership experience in all aspects of retail management, including operations, human resources, merchandising, e-commerce, marketing and real estate.
Mr. Parneros started his career at Staples as General Manager of its first New York City store in 1987.
Mr. Parneros worked his way up the ranks through multiple management positions, including SVP Mid-Atlantic Operations, President, US Stores, President, US Retail, and President North American Stores & Online. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Prevent grains of sand to become mountains Leadership