Barnes Group elects Hans-Peter Männer to board
Mr. Männer is the former Chief Executive Officer of Otto Männer GmbH, a developer and manufacturer of high precision molds, valve gate hot runner systems, and micro-injection molding systems.
Prior to joining Männer in 1990, Mr. Männer studied product engineering at the University of Applied Sciences, graduating as a civil engineer and completed three years vocational training as a toolmaker.
Additionally, he served for 18 years as a member of the board of directors of Volksbank Freiburg, a German bank, and for 10 years as a member of the advisory board of WVIB Wirtschaftsverband, a German trade association.
Mr. Männer is currently the Managing Director of Proventus Verwaltungs-GmbH, a limited partnership managing properties and capital assets.
He holds an Executive MBA from Steinbeis University, Berlin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
More inside POST