Barnes Group elects Hans-Peter Männer to board
Mr. Männer is the former Chief Executive Officer of Otto Männer GmbH, a developer and manufacturer of high precision molds, valve gate hot runner systems, and micro-injection molding systems.
Prior to joining Männer in 1990, Mr. Männer studied product engineering at the University of Applied Sciences, graduating as a civil engineer and completed three years vocational training as a toolmaker.
Additionally, he served for 18 years as a member of the board of directors of Volksbank Freiburg, a German bank, and for 10 years as a member of the advisory board of WVIB Wirtschaftsverband, a German trade association.
Mr. Männer is currently the Managing Director of Proventus Verwaltungs-GmbH, a limited partnership managing properties and capital assets.
He holds an Executive MBA from Steinbeis University, Berlin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
- Webster Financial appoints Albert J. Wang as CAO
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals promotes Joseph Truitt to COO
- Aircastle appoints Jay Maronilla as chief accounting officer
More inside POST
Frontline Q2 net loss $19.4 million Earnings