Barclays hires ex-JP Morgan exec as risk chief
Mr. Venkatakrishnan joins Barclays from JP Morgan Chase where he has been the Head of Model Risk and Development since 2012 and Head of Operational Risk since September 2013. He will join the Executive Committee of Barclays.
Mr. Venkatakrishnan joined JP Morgan in 1994 and has had a variety of roles within JP Morgan Investment Management and JP Morgan Investment Bank.
He is the recipient of S.B., S.M. and PhD degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST
BlackBerry plans to move to NYSE Companies